It is more important than ever to look holistically at your benefit offerings and make deliberate decisions about how to spend your budget. We have the expertise and technology to help you do just that.
Your employee benefit plan represents a significant investment of company resources in your employees and their families. At Manning & Napier Benefits, we have identified ways for corporations to ease the cost of rising health care and to proactively work to lower costs for themselves and their employees. We believe that taking steps now to improve the health of your employees and increase their level of involvement in how their health care dollars are spent will lead to lower costs in the future.
Our Benefit Consulting services include:
- Helping you define your objectives and develop a benefits policy statement to guide your plan design and budgeting decisions, and allow you to measure your plan’s performance against your objectives
- Helping you design a health plan to meet your stated objectives, give employees increased personal responsibility, and allow employees opportunities to accumulate tax-free savings to fund their health care needs now and in retirement
- Health plan cost modeling
- Claims analysis and reporting
- Helping you design a wellness program with incentives to drive healthy behaviors and lower claim costs
- Requests for Proposals – helping you design requests for proposals, analyze responses, select vendors, and review contracts
The services outlined below are offered to groups that qualify.
- Proprietary software programs:
- Health care consumerism education and decision support tools
- On-line benefits enrollment and communication
- On-line benefits administration and reporting tool for managing benefit enrollments, planning, and budgeting
- Health plan compliance review
- Full benefits brokerage capabilities for health, dental and ancillary benefit plans
- Wrap document preparation
- COBRA administration
- Form 5500 preparation